Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ag Cluster

After researching careers in the Ag, Food, and Natural Resources cluster, you should be making connections between those careers and your day to day life. How does each of the two careers you learned about relate to your life? How does each of those careers relate to our community? How do they relate to, fit in to, or affect our nation in general? I choose florist and vet for my careers. The vet relates to my life in the way that I take care of my animals. It fits into our community in the way that a lot of people own animals, and those animals can get hurt and sick. Most of our nation eats meat which, and most people will want those animals that give us meat to be healthy. In the way that a florist relates to my life is that I love flowers, and their meanings. In our community with florists they provide guys who mess up in their relationships a way to get their girlfriend, or wife to forgive them. They also provide flowers for families who had loved ones who died. It fits with our nation in the same way as our community. Men mainly use it as a, "Forgive me I messed up",gift. People also need florists for suggestions for what to use for certain celebrations.

3 comments:

  1. You explained this very well, and you wrote a lot explaining your jobs and how they relate to our community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you a lot about vets. You explained it very well. Florist i agree with but i cant see personally how it affects us as a community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well explained but relation to our community can be added to the explanation and the I agree with most of your career and how you explained it

    ReplyDelete